The Membership Recruiting Manager receives and/or places telephone calls that are designed to consummate contracts with prospective attorneys for membership with LegalMatch. The Membership Recruiting Manager will schedule interview appointments as necessary. The position will require some innovation and deviation from standard scripts and procedures. The Membership Recruiting Manager’s primary function is to confirm the need of the attorney, suitability for the open allocation, offer pricing, and consummate a contract.
The Membership Recruiting Manager must use CRM (Salesforce) for tracking, information gathering, entering of orders, and/or troubleshooting.
This position is expected to achieve the following revenue/deal goals
(goals may be adjusted as necessary):
- Month 1 Goal: 0
- Month 2-3 Goal: $15k and 1 deal
- Month 4-6 Goal: $15k and 3 deals
- Month 7- Goal: $25k and 3 deals
- First quarter goal: $30k
- Second quarter goal: $45k
- Third and following quarters’ goal: $75k
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate ability and consistency in generating required closing opportunities each month
- Effectively determine attorneys’ need and suitability for membership
- Respond in a timely manner to all sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent ability to enroll new members
- Ability to meet and exceed minimum standards
- Ability to project a professional and consumer focused impression of LegalMatch
- Identify and maximize opportunities to fill open allocations
- Ability to handle objections effectively and professionally
- Excellent communications and organization skills a must
- Input all communications with attorneys into CRM
- Ability to work well with co-workers, attorneys, and managers.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance – 40-hour work week
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and to use phone systems and keyboards for extended periods of time
- Membership Recruiting Manager must have basic computer skills and the ability to input data into the CRM system used by LegalMatch
- Familiarity and competency with Microsoft Outlook (email), Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with phone system usage and functionality
- Knowledge of Internet and data connectivity
- Positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivation and ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well with customers and coworkers in a team environment
Ongoing training (individual and group) will be provided.
Experience in business development, inside and outside sales of e-services, and basic computer skills are required. A college degree is preferred, but not required. Prior legal experience is helpful.
The Membership Recruiting Manager position requires no lifting beyond 20 pounds. It does require the ability to perform most of the functions of the job from a sitting position (80%). The position requires the use of spoken and written English. The position requires the use of telephone systems and computer keyboards for an extended period of time.